Quote of the Moment

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson



Tuesday, December 05, 2006

CSI Miami - Endless Caruso One Liners

I love CSI, but I giggle at how lame Horatio is. It is as if his sunglasses give him magical one liner powers.

I dare any one to watch this entire thing and live to tell about it.

I also will give a big thumbs up and a smile for the first person to count how many times Horatio puts on his magic sunglasses. Have fun!

3 comments:

Wrestling Kitties said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That was awesome!!!

I wonder how long it took him to perfect the two hand, put your sunglasses on move?!?!

HAHAHAHA - too funny

Anonymous said...

One of my coworkers LOVES HIM. The rest of us mock him, but she thinks he's great.

I couldn't even watch the whole thing I was laughing so hard.

Anonymous said...

I think he's hilarious on CSI Miami....and the best part is, it's unintentional. Between the oneliners and the sunglasses, it's almost too much.