Quote of the Moment

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson



Sunday, January 03, 2010

Baylor Girl is on the Go and Addy Bird is Capitalzing Off of the Chaos.

This two kids mobile thing is for the birds. New Years Eve was exhausting because we are not use to two moving rapidly. Baylor usually sits gleefully with toys and just chills. This allows a double team effort on Addison. Not anymore!

Baylor is getting quicker and quicker each day and I am thinking that walking is going to be the death of me.

The cutest part of her new skills is the morning greet. Most mornings Baylor is laying in bed, sometimes sitting, with a smile. Now, we are greeted by a two tooth stand up salute. She has been standing along her crib rail with a big cheesy grin with such pride. She really does love standing.

sigh.

No comments: