Quote of the Moment

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson



Friday, October 13, 2006

THIS is why I love Halloween


I absolutely love Halloween. I love the weather, the excitement and the costumes! The costumes are my favorite part, those of you that know me know how serious I take my costumes. Anyhow, my old pal Jake from college recently posted his hilarious costume from last year and I feel I need to share it with the world. This beats my Napoleon Dynamite hands down....

2 comments:

malissa said...

this is really funny. i'm glad someone likes to create and think of halloween costumes...b/c i'm the worst at it. i'll know who to come to in my time of need though!

M said...

I'm only down with the creative aspect of Halloween. The scary part of it can kiss my ass. But I think it's great when people can come up with genuinely clever costumes, it is an art form.

And I didn't see your Napoleon Dynamite in person, only photos. But I think that was pretty darn great. AND you did the ENTIRE dance? Yeah, plenty of thought and time and creativity went into that!! Awesome.