Quote of the Moment

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson



Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Let's Hear it For My Girls...


My basketball team is still undefeated! I am very proud to be taking my girls into the league tourney as the #1 seed. I just keep soaking it in. There really is something great about setting up a solid offense, laying out your defense and then seeing your team execute it exactly as you planned- I am a very happy coach right now.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Very Cool.

Congrats and Good Luck!

Jen!! said...

hello?
what the BLOG!? members?

remember us, the ones who gave you really cool buttons to put on your blogs to show that you belonged to some kind of community and then promptly disappeared into oblivion?

yeah, sorry about that.

but, we're back.
Check it out here.

Thanks!

- Tiffany, Mikala, & Jen from What the BLOG!?

PS. Congratulations!! Great job, girls!