Quote of the Moment

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson



Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Zen of Nesting


It is the return of the slacker blogger... I have found the last few months have been super hectic, but I need to blog a bit to catch up. I am sure there were TONS of people sad to not read my words daily (insert sarcasm).


I am in the middle of painting the babies room (dealing with horrible back pain...this is becoming a blast) and Ry is knee deep in finishing the basement (dry wall is up, paint is next!). The house is in utter disarray and I have a joint 50th birthday party to throw here for my parents on Saturday-yikes! In the short, I am loving being pregnant (2nd trimester is waaaayyy better than 1st and I am dealing with the back pain) and nesting my butt off. The books do not lie, I can't sit still and I am juggling easily 8 projects all at once. Ahhh, what a relaxing summer.

2 comments:

Iris Took said...

Welcome back to blogging!

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Indeed! Welcome back!