Quote of the Moment

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson



Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thems Be Fightin' Words

Baylor and Addison just had their first real fight. Really.

It consisted of Baylor shaking her head (which is adorable by the way)shouting her own version of NO and then Addison saying YES!. It started as Addison goofing around and then it got serious. It really made Addy mad that Baylor was saying no to her and it was pretty obvious that Baylor enjoyed the fact that it made Addy mad she was saying no to her:) Back and forth for like 5 minutes...aggghhh.

I wanted to laugh, but at the same time I really just wanted to cry. They have officially become "sisters". Lock up their closets and drawers, I see wars over clothing in my near future.

No comments: