Quote of the Moment

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson



Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Working out is Hard to Do...down, dooby do, down,down

Yeah, lame title and I had the song in my head all day anyway. But-

I just get on a pretty good schedule and I was feeling like I MIGHT take care of my "little" weight problem. Ryan and I were even working out together on Saturday mornings and it was nice.

Then he gets surgery and boom...I can't a free minute to get race through 30 minutes. He is in a sling and can't even hold his babies, let alone be left alone with them.

Boo. I refuse to let this get me off track. It is just so stinking hard to rally up the babysitter troops. They help so much, but my options are very limited.

here is my resolve:as my three sizes smaller jeans (from 3 years ago might I add) are my witness I will keep working out. I need to loose about 10 pounds more before I can start up my running training and I refuse to keep the old and athletic me locked up much longer.

Okay, so I put it on writing and I am posting it on the web...I can't back down now-right?

No comments: