Quote of the Moment

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson



Tuesday, April 27, 2010

1.2.3....Awww, How Cute! The Hubby is Blogging!


My adorable husband decided he wanted to keep a blog. Check him outYeah...You're Right. He makes me smile and I can't wait to read what's on his mind. With two wild kids we don't always get to share the little things with each other, it may be nice to take little peaks into his brain that parenthood and life no longer permit.

God Bless him too, he is so worried that his writing won't be good enough:) I think he is going to be great!

P.S. His header photo is pretty cute, he loves bulldogs and he always says our youngest child is a little bulldog. We'd own one if the darn things didn't cost $2000!

No comments: