Quote of the Moment

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson



Monday, April 05, 2010

Don't Worry, Be Happy...Birthday.


Yesterday may have been one of the best days I have had in years and one of the top 3 birthdays so far. 31 (I'm done with the YIKES...I feel good about being alive thank you!) is going to be a great year no matter what.

Nothing really out of the ordinary happened, I just really had a good day. I am very blessed, the girls were giggling and the sun was shining. My family was all around and I got a Vera Bradley bag:) I didn't expect the bag at all so it was a nice surprise. In fact, I really didn't even realize I wanted one. It is super cute and I love it, thanks mom! She always knows what works for me, even when I have no clue.

I'm looking forward to making more days like these. It was a lot easier than I realized, all I had to do was smile and open my eyes.

No comments: