Quote of the Moment

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson



Monday, September 07, 2009

That's A LOTTO Cash...


I faithfuly check PostSecret every Sunday night. I'm an addict.


This weeks posts made me think of the list R and I made a few years ago for "when" we win the lotto. Its pretty detailed.


We have it all planned out. We would not tell and play it off like we got an inheritance or won a small amount and then did a lot of good investing. Of course we would share with our families, but pretty much we wouldn't do much but pay off debt, up grade our cars take the honeymoon we never had and build a house in a neighborhood that is super nice; but not too fancy. What I find funny about all of our dreams and our little list...we really never buy tickets. We have played the lotto three times in the last three years.


It's just fun to dream I guess.


I just wonder, what would you do with the money if you won the Mega Millions?

No comments: