Quote of the Moment

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson



Monday, September 07, 2009

Updates...

Addison 22 months, Baylor 6 months.

Addison-Time -out is working, sort of. There is a dire need to discipline her because she might break her neck. She may also be preparing for a career in the circus..."Ta da" and "look at me" come out of her mouth a bit more than I can handle.

Baylor-sits up unassisted and says da da in a very deep and raspy voice. I am afraid I may be raising Kathleen Turner or a very pretty/tiny 65 year old man. I am also very aware that she is more than certainly my last baby and these are the last days I will be cuddling a chubby little bear. I am also not sure what I will do when I have Addison running crazy and Baylor crawling. I am struggling with getting rid of the baby weight...this might be the answer. I barely sit down now...all hell is going to break loose in a few months.

I feel like I am going to wake up and I'll be watching them walk down the aisle...not ready for that at all.

No comments: