Quote of the Moment

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson



Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Gwen is Gold Again



I am a long time fan of No Doubt and I think Gwen Stefani is so cute and quirky. I just finished listening to her new CD "The Sweet Escape" and I am pretty pleased. Her last independent album was a little too "Harajuku" for my taste, but this new one is a bit more enjoyable. Either way she is creative and I enjoy her lyrics (I still can't figure out what the hell Holla Back was really about but my buddy T sure loves it!).

I give a big thumbs up for Gwen. Check it out here before buying it

2 comments:

Roonie said...

I feel the exact opposite. I liked the other one a lot better.

Wrestling Kitties said...

I think Gwen is very adorable! I also LOVE her style - she is very cool!

I however am not a fan of her music! I think No Doubt was awesome - in fact Tragic Kingdom is on my all-time top 20 favorite album list! The entire album was so good! But I don't like her new "solo" sound at all! It just isn't my taste! I mean - the bananas song, I thought that was the worst thing ever (partly b/c it was stupid and partly because no matter how much you hated it got stuck in your head!!) Oh well - she is still very cute - I just wish No Doubt would get back together!