Quote of the Moment

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson



Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Like, Totally a Shocker Y'all!

So sad, so tragic. What will the world do now?
I only hope and pray that this tragic failure of a picture perfect marriage does not hinder K-Fed from his booming Rap career.

This major epoch totally proves that it really is money that ensures class and dignity and people like Brit and K-Fed are what make this world a truly beautiful place.

If you are unable to detect sarcasm please click here.


2 comments:

Sudiegirl said...

Uh - Britney? Your thong is showing.

Why would anyone in their right mind wear a thong while pregnant?

I'm new to "What the Blog" and am very glad to meet you.

Anonymous said...

Lol. That photo.
That photo is priceless.