Quote of the Moment

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson



Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Finally Summer


I am loving the weather we've been having. I've been in the pool more in the last week than the entire summer, the girls are loving all of the walks we've been taking and I actually have color. I no longer have legs that look like uncooked chicken. Still pale, but at least I'm darker than my baby now.


On the craptastic side of things, with this hot weather comes our AC going out. I'm certainly not loving how hot our little house is and I think that may be why we are always outside. The worst part is that maternity leave has left us broke and nothing left in the budget to fix it, until September! Why would we need it then? I should put a change cup out in front of my house because the rest of the week is calling for the mid-90's. Pool side is calling!

No comments: