Quote of the Moment

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson



Saturday, August 08, 2009

Twenty One Months Later...

I am a little shocked that my last post was over 21 months ago and the topic was the gender of my first baby...its a girl by the way! Oh, and I had another girl along the way....two girls under two and I love it. That probably has a lot to do with taking so long to post.

I have a blog for my English students to keep up and I just figure it is time to start blogging again. I want to document as much of my girls childhood as I can, it is flying by way to fast for me to even breathe. Addison is quite a little lady and Baylor is growing at crazy speeds and is such a little charmer.

Heres to hoping it doesn't take me another 21 months for my next post.

No comments: