Quote of the Moment

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson



Sunday, May 23, 2010

I Will be So LOST on Tuesdays Now

I have never been addicted to a television show where I feel sad if I miss the opening 5 minutes.

Sure, I have shows I really like and have watched pretty regularly, but I have never been so hooked on a show that I am actually pretty sad it is about to end.
I am a dedicated LOST fan and I don't feel embarrassed to admit it.
My only regret is that I don't have friends that follow it like me. I really wanted to throw a themed party for tonight's epic finale.

It would have been a cool party, invites that look like Oceanic flight 815 tickets...Dharma Initiative labels on all of the chips and sodas. O'well. I will be stuck to the TV all by myself tonight.

No comments: