Quote of the Moment

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson



Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dispicable Me, Thank you

I am now watching Despicable Me for the 15th time since Christmas...it has not gotten old. In fact, I really want the soundtrack. Good lesson, amusing plot, hilarious voices (I heart Steve Carell) and Pharrell in charge of the soundtrack is pretty sweet too.

If you are a parent, or someone around children often, you will totally understand the joy of finding a children's movie that entertains you as much as them. We once had a two week run where Addison was obsessed with Alvin and The Chipmunks:The Squeakuel. I don't want to talk about that very dark period in my life. I can still hear "Single Ladies", as sung by the Chipettes, in my dreams and it gives me the chills.

Needless to say I am very thankful for Despicable Me.

No comments: