Quote of the Moment

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson



Sunday, January 16, 2011

MOPS...my mommy sorority

I am in love with my MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group. I had wanted to join a few years ago and then my church added an evening meeting group this year,  I was so excited to join. My first night I leaned over to my table leader and whispered "this is like a sorority for mommies". It is fantastic.

Anyhow, I was thinking about fellowship today and community and I really enjoy the company of the mothers in my group. It is just wonderful to have the support and the topics at our meetings are always enjoyable.

I am thankful to be a part of it. I look forward to growing in faith and friendship with the ladies at the red table and the rest of the mommies in our little 6-8:40 "night out".

If you are unfamiliar with MOPS you should check it out and see if there is a group in your area.

No comments: