Quote of the Moment

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson



Thursday, January 06, 2011

I Did it! I Did it!

     In the words of Ms. Dora El Explorer "I did it". I have wanted to hang this niffty display up in the girls room for easily 7 months.
     The amount of art work Addison makes is out of control and there has not been a proper way to display it other than the fridge for quite some time. The kid is a non-stop craft machine. She loves to color, which is cool because Baylor Jane loves to eat crayons. Such a team.
     Anyhow, I got this simple idea and then kept forgetting to buy the supplies. Then I remembered to buy them over the holidays, but kept forgetting to hang it up. Finally, I got motivated and learned we were out of nails.
     Almost a year later...Ta da!!!

I am proud. Not so much of my artistic talent, simply that I can cross something off of my "to do" list.


Addison loves to say good night to each of her "masterpieces". It is odd, but sweet at the same time.
Slowly but surely people, total organization is near.

No comments: