10. I didn't have a boyfriend until I was 21, and he was kind of crappy.
9. I want to send a card into PostSecret but I am afraid my card won't be as clever or artistic as everyone else.
8. I have always been jealous of one of my sisters. Though I have always been the driven and achieving one, she has always been the skinny and attractive one. I know that my life is accomplished and well rounded yet, I wish for just one day I could fit into her clothes and be the "hot" one.
7. I have only truly hated one person in my life, and she is married to my husband's brother. This makes for awkward Thanksgivings.
6. I got caught shop lifting at The Pharm when I was 12. It was the first and last time I tried and it was two stinking tubes of Revlon lipstick.
5. I used to be scared of Sarah and Michelle when I was on their softball team. I was like 11 or 12 but I thought they were so much cooler, and I think I always thought they were making fun of me. I am pretty sure they still make fun of me (it's cool), but now I know how unscarry and awesome they both are. Love ya!
4. I am afraid we will be poor forever. I feel like all I have been since I was first in college is poor. Now I have a good job and make decent money and my husband is in school. I just want to not worry about if we can afford groceries or not.
3. I am afraid I won't be a good mom.
2. I have been petrified of clowns for as long as I can remember. I can look at them now with out getting the chills, but I still avoid them like the plague.
1. In high school I always felt like Veronica from the movie Heathers. I was friends with everyone "popular" but I always felt on the outside and like I needed to expand my horizons (Roonie, I never wanted to kill anyone). I also always wanted to be a homecoming attendant. I never got why I wasn't worthy, but I always held my breath when the annoucements were read.
So, I am offically tagging Malissa.