Quote of the Moment

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson



Monday, September 11, 2006

Recommendation...




For all of you who have visited the amazing blog known as PostSecret,I just bought the first book. It is pretty cool. It is amazing to flip through a book and laugh hysterically five seconds after you have just gasped in disgust. The nice thing is you can refer back to the Secrets that inspire you. I really recommend it and I can't until the second volume is out.


Also, this secret made me laugh, is that wrong?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I was just looking at this on Amazon...wanting to buy it.

(maybe I'll just borrow it first!)

Roonie said...

I used to own that book. I had to sell it because I needed money. I miss it. It wasn't worth the $10 the bookstore paid me for it. Foolish.