Quote of the Moment

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson



Sunday, September 24, 2006

Oh, Anna Nicole...



I have been busy lately so I have been a bit behind on the celebrity gossip. Last I heard Anna Nicole Smith suffered the tragic loss of her son. What I was completely unaware of was that he died in the hospital where she had just given birth to a baby girl?! When the hell was she pregnant and why is she STILL allowed to procreate?

Now, I feel for the woman for losing her son (who I think she had when she was like 12 because he was 20) but, there really should be some law against repopulating the world with her DNA. Yikes. Funny thing...did she and Brittany have their babies the same day? If so, that has to be some sort of intellectual epoch or something.

1 comment:

Roonie said...

I think I must've been one of the few people in the free world that didn't know that Anna Nic had kids at all. Who impregnated her? Who continues to do so? I had no idea she had produced any spawn whatsoever. And I fully agree with the comment about her age when she birthed her first child. He was 20 - say WHAT? So that makes HOW old? Don't get it, don't get it.