Quote of the Moment

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson



Sunday, July 25, 2010

"Tanks"

Baylor is stepping up her vocabulary (a slow start thanks to chatty big sister Addison never giving her a need) and has added about 10 words in the last two weeks. She is now saying "tanks". I love that sweet little voice, it is so nice to get a thanks from a baby. It melts my heart.

Also, I would like to proudly say she has added "Baylor Bear" to her repertoire. Sounds more like Bay Brrr, but she is pretty proud and cute when she says it.


My favorite of the week is "I". We're working with Addison on using the alphabet and word recognition, this has led to Baylor being obsessed with the letter "I". All letters are "I" and she giggles each time. Yesterday she walked around the house with the letter c/cat card and just screamed "I" (then meowed...equally funny). You just have to hear her say it, she is a quirky and independent minded little one for sure.

No comments: