Quote of the Moment

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson



Sunday, July 11, 2010

Twinkly Toes


Addison somehow is aware of Skechers and their little girls shoes called Twinkle Toes. I have no idea where she learned about these shoes or how my 2-year old already has brand recognition, but she told her grandma Ginger she loved them and "needed" them. 3 hours later grandma presents Addison AND Baylor Jane with their own pairs.

All I can think of is Punky Brewster and how insane it is for someone to pay 40 dollars a pair for a 2 year old and a 15 month old. None the less my girls are proud owners.
Baylor Jane's are metallic pink and they light up, they are pretty stinking cute. I think they may actually might induce a seizure if you are in a dimly lit room. Overall, I am not happy that Addison is already a label reader and I am going to work on this.
The shoes are something to put down in the mommy journal as an entertaining moment in their history as my babies and on a hilarious note, Baylor will not stop marching around the house so that her shoes will light up.She laughs hysterically the whole time, while pointing at her feet. I will certainly post pictures of them in their kicks, soon, but I hope it is quite a while until Addison asks for a Coach purse. She's been eyeing one of mine (Ive never even bought myself one, all gifts from my mom). We'll just let one of the grandmas field that request too:)

No comments: