Quote of the Moment

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson



Thursday, August 24, 2006

Boo, Freakin' Hoo! No One Reads My Blog!

My blog queen of a pal Sarah suggested that getting a counter for your blog is pretty swell. It keeps track of what countries visitors come from and lets you know your general traffic flow. Sounded great.

Well, I am pretty boring and as of today I have had zero visitors for two weeks! I guess this post is pretty dumb since no one will read it but, man do I feel like the smelly kid getting picked last in gym class.

It is not a lie that I have not been diligent with my daily posts but I figure "who is going to notice?"... that is probably my first problem. I also didn't really start to blog for a avid fan base, but now I feel un loved-what a complex.


Soooo, what I ask of you poor stranger or dear friend that has stumbled by my humble blog by accident (or guilt) is a suggestion or too on how to become a "popular" blog runner- person- thingy. What are the tricks of the trade? How can I spice it up a bit? This is a cry for help.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I check your blog Heather. It gives me something to read when I'm done checking my email. I love ya!! Lex

Sarah said...

You'll get there!!! First off, you haven't posted anything new (until today) for nearly two weeks! You've got to keep them comin' for people to stay interested. I check at least once a day to see if you've got anything new!

Be patient...you can also register your blog at some blog places...don't know off hand the names of them?

Malissa said...

true, sarah. i just now came back (via sarah's blog) and i'll come back more often now. i like your blog. and i think you changed the look, correct? keep blogging, it's therapy to the soul.

Anonymous said...

Dude, you probably entered the code in wrong. I checked it just the other day.